Commercial trial cases are lawsuits that are concerned with disputes arising among businesses or companies. Commercial litigation law firms are in charge of managing and handling such conflicts.
Commercial and traditional suits are similar, but they also have several aspects that distinguish them.
Similarities Between Commercial Litigation and Traditional Litigation
The two cases that entail the same procedures in their case proceedings, and some of them include:
- Settlement negotiation
- Factual investigations
- Filling suit
- Demand letters sending
- Applicable law researching
The Differences Between Commercial Litigation and Traditional Litigation
There are variations between the two cases that make them distinct.
The differences are:
- The commercial litigation is business oriented, unlike the other trials that are individual based.
- Filling of commercial litigations is in federal courts as opposed to state courts.
- Commercial litigations are expensive in their nature, unlike traditional prosecutions.
Types of Commercial Litigations
There are many types of business lawsuits. Here are some of the examples:
- Aviation disputes
- Breach of contract
- Employment and Labor disputes
Commonly Occurring Commercial Court Cases
- Cybersecurity and data breach litigation. The cases occur due to increased cyber-attacks. Research indicates over $3.62 million instances of a data breach.
- Employment litigation: These cases involve disputes occurring to workplace and employment disagreements. There are high chances of experiencing employment litigation in Palm Springs.
- Security class action: These are cases involving security issues. For example, there were 270 cases filed by plaintiffs in 2016.
The information on commercial litigation cases is very complicated; therefore, anyone interested is free to call our Palm Springs commercial litigation law firm for more information and consultation.