Starting a Local Business in Palm Springs? We Help You Meet Zoning and Land Permit Requirements

Starting a business in California requires prospective owners to take a variety of steps. These enable them to discover specific standards needed to start a company. Each jurisdiction will have certain requirements to meet before receiving verification. With this in mind individual’s who desire to begin their business need to follow basic steps to reach their goal.

The First Step for Businesses

First, you have to get a basic business license. Individuals must apply for an EIN or tax identification number. The state department or authorized entity assigns these.

Zoning and Land Permits

If you plan to have your prospective company at a location, you need to meet zoning and land permits. If you sell products, the state requires a sales tax license. Fire department licensing is required for places that could attract large numbers of individuals. You may need other special requirements, depending on the nature of the new business.

Different Licensing Requirements

There are different licensing requirements. Businesses can have a variety of difficulties to meet the right requirements. Palm Springs land use and zoning attorneys can help get that new business off the ground. We assist owners as they work their way through the complicated process of start-up. Get that business up and running without extra hitches and problems.

Contact SBEMP’s Palm Springs Land Use and Zoning Attorneys

Let us help you meet the licensing requirements for land use and zoning in Palm Springs. Our attorneys work with businesses to help them with the complex requirements in the Coachella Valley. Contact us at 760-322-2275 to schedule a consultation.

Comments are closed.

Coachella Valley

Palm Springs
1800 East Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Indian Wells
74785 Hwy 111, Ste. 105
Indian Wells, CA 92210
Costa Mesa
650 Town Center Drive, Ste. 1400
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
SBEMP Attorneys LLP