Many small hospitals struggle to find physicians, as there is a shortage nationally, especially among smaller and more rural hospitals. Recruiting new physicians is not easy, and part of the issue is regulation and scrutiny of the process by the government. Our Palm Springs medical general counsel law firm has been trying to negotiate these complicated rules in order to facilitate recruitment. Another aspect is reimbursement of medical expenses from the government, which puts a strain on doctors and makes them harder to recruit.
Latest Press Releases
- » Buzzbox Beverages, inc. and Bendistillery, inc.
- » Slovak Baron Empey Murphy & Pinkney, LLP Expands And Adds Labor/Employment Practice
- » Federal Court Enjoins Tribal Court From Attempting to Exercise Jurisdiction Over County Sheriff
- » Basic California Entity-Level Taxes
- » California Court Of Appeal Returns Defamation Case To Superior Court
- » Court Decision Reaffirms Rate-Setting Powers of Water Districts
- » The New Jersey Division of Developmental Disabilities' Amended Community Care Waiver
- » Social Security Administration Benefits Available for People with Disabilities