SBEMP LLC. hosts 3rd annual entrepreneurial awards to celebrate the business leadership of local area professionals. They were able to recognize the diversity, and excellence in the economic industry. SBEMP recognized those individuals in the Coachella Valley making a tremendous difference in the local community. Many local leaders under the radar were recognized at their Economic Leadership Conference.
Winners & Recipients Of Sbemp Business Awards
– Winner, Marcie Madain, Fresh Juice Bar
– Winner, Scott White, Greater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
– Winner, Tom Kirk, Coachella Valley Association of Governments
– Nominee, Josh Tanner, Ironwood Country Club
– Nominee, Mark Anton, AIDS Awareness Program
– Nominee, Frank Jones, Palm Springs Life
– Nominee, Nachhatter Chandi, Chandi Group USA
and much more…
Their goal is to spotlight real improvements in the local business area, and sponsored by local area professionals. They do so much for the community, and goes unrecognized says, SBEMP LLC. Essentially, these are the businesses who give back to the community. Their accomplishments no longer go unnoticed at their annual conference. The judges for the event were Gave Auguirre, Vincent Battaglia, and Steven Biller to name a few. Their panel of judges were carefully selected, and some of the top leaders in the community.
SBEMP strives to recognize those who contribute to the local prosperity, and economic success of Coachella Valley business professionals. They anticipate that next year’s event will host even more local area business leaders, and their accomplishments.