There may be times throughout your life to where hiring attorney is essential. So how do you know how to find the right one?
Follow these 10 steps to hire the right attorney:
1. Decide what type of attorney you need as attorneys specialize in different areas.
2. Ask for legal referrals from friends or family members.
3. Contact each attorney you are considering to screen them.
4. Meet with attorneys that you feel will meet your needs based on your contact with
5. Request that they provide you with a proposal that outlines their fees and services
as well as a preliminary timeline.
6. Verify each attorney’s credentials, read online reviews and check their references.
7. Select an attorney that you have good chemistry with.
8. Work together to draw up a contract.
9. Provide the attorney with any information that they may need.
10. Meet with and speak to the attorney often so that you can keep the lines of
If you find yourself in need of an attorney, utilize the above steps so that you can find the right legal counsel to meet your needs. While you may have questions that need to be answered, it’s important to inquire about getting a consultation with a law firm. Our Coachella Valley attorneys can answer all of your questions and provide you with legal counsel if you are in need of it.