By Marc Empey
There are two major parts to the process of merger and acquisition of business. First is the accounting and appraisal of the business to be acquired. If a business is to be acquired or merged, the value of that business has to be documented and established. Then you have to be assured that such acquisition would represent a benefit.
Establish if the Businesses Fit Constructively
In order for there to be a benefit, you have to establish if the goals and operational methods of the business to be acquired will be constructive when the two businesses are fitted together. This part of merger or acquisition requires a full service management consulting or auditing firm. Our Coachella Valley mergers and acquisitions firm provides these services.
Legal Process of Contracting and Reporting
After the viability of the merger or acquisition has been established, a legal process of contracting and reporting has to be completed. These procedures require legal representation. Finding a law firm to represent a company in these delicate matters requires some attention since corporate law of this type is relatively rare in the Coachella area. Even law firms who designate themselves as having corporate law specialties usually limit their services to individual matters within a company.
How Our Coachella Valley Mergers and Acquisitions Firm Helps
As an experienced Coachella Valley business transaction law firm, we provide services for your transaction.
Here’s some of the things we do:
- Provide draw up the necessary letter of intent and provide assure passage through regulatory approvals.
- Examine the integration of product lines or combining product lines into a vertical merger.
- Advise on personnel matters and guide the process through its legal obligations to employees.
- Draw up appropriate contracts and legal agreements.
- Issue new stock where necessary.
- Guide an acquisition by hostile takeover.
Contact our Coachella Valley mergers and acquisitions firm by calling 760-322-2275 for a consultation.