When it comes to your rights at work, whether you are an employee or an employer, meeting with the Coachella Valley employment lawyer team is a great idea. They can help you understand legal matters in your situation. Employment law entails many different guidelines and requirements. Reach out for legal advice to ensure that your rights, and the rights of others, are not infringed upon. There are many different instances when the Coachella Valley corporate attorneys can assist you:
- If an employer is planning to terminate an employee because of performance problems due to breaking company policy, or for any other reason. Lawyers who specialize in employment law can make sure that the termination is completed within the law and without any penalties to the employer.
- When an employee feels he or she has been treated in a manner that is illegal, an employment attorney will be able to give the best advice. Some examples of illegal treatment include unfair treatment and wrongful dismissal.
- Discrimination in the workplace can be successfully resolved through the help of an experienced employment attorney. Discrimination can involve gender, religion, age and other factors.
- When an employee’s status changes due to a demotion or a promotion, an experienced employment attorney can help ensure that the new contract protects both the employer and employee from any potential ill treatment.
- Any staff handbook change needs to be reassessed by an employment attorney to make sure it is not misleading, misinterpretations are avoided, and the documents are legal and binding.
The Coachella Valley mediation attorneys can walk you through any legal employment scenario you need help with. The expertise of an experienced lawyer can help give you legally correct advice as well as help protect employer and employee rights.