Chelsea M. Healey
Slovak Baron Empey Murphy & Pinkney LLP
1800 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, California 92262
Chelsea M. Healey is an associate attorney practicing in the areas of civil litigation, probate and trust administration, estate planning and administration, elder law, real estate and land use, labor and employment, personal injury, and public agency and municipal law.
Ms. Healey regularly advises clients on newly chaptered legislation and complex laws impacting public agencies. She has also successfully assisted in probate and trust administration matters. While at the firm, she has worked on behalf of private citizens, municipalities, and Indian Tribes on complex civil litigation matters.
- 10 To Do Items for Success in Law School, The National Jurist, September 2015
- University of San Diego, B.B.A., Business Administration (2013)
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude (2016)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- California State Bar (2016)
- United States District Court, Central District of California (2017)
AFFILIATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- The State Bar of California
- Desert Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Contact our Civil Litigation attorney, Chelsea Healey, to schedule your consultation at (760) 322-2275.