By David Baron
Staying abreast of the legal changes in the banking industry has become increasingly difficult with mounting changes in technology. SBEMP is a Palm Springs banking practice law firm with a wealth of experience that dates back to the organization’s beginnings.
Banking Lawyers Help in All Areas of Finance for Compliance
Our lawyers work in all areas of finance to help institutions remain compliant with regulatory and economic policies in their daily transactions. Advisory areas include mortgage banking and securities, energy and real estate finance, commercial lending and syndicated finance, lender liability and regulatory compliance.
SBEMP advises many different types of clients in the financial and banking industries, working to protect collateral and satisfy federal regulations. Our lawyers address issues such as federal and state regulations, loans, leveraging acquisitions, foreclosures and trouble properties, debt securities, financing for real estate and projects, swaps and derivative transactions.
Banking Practice Law Firm Helps with Adivsory
As part of our advisory practice, SBEMP lawyers perform a number of crucial tasks when meeting with clients that includes:
- Due diligence investigations to verify information that include meetings with management, auditors and counsel and review of agreements and additional documents
- Negotiations with third parties to agree to deal terms along with accurate documentation
- Assistance in financing structure while ensuring that recommendations comply with relevant laws
- Assembling parties to complete transactions and ensuring that documents reflect all agreed terms and are properly signed and delivered
- Making sure that collateral has been properly granted in secured loans and that all required procedures will be performed
Contact us at 760-322-2275 to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.